so here is my file: /etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.UpdatesProxy

see screenshot number 1
1) https://ibb.co/87qBcvc

here is the message what I should do with him, see screnshoot number 2
2) https://ibb.co/82TGjJF

Here is my question, I need a more specific answer: What do I have to change in
my file now? do I have to delete everything on the 1 Screnshoot and write in
there from the 2 Screnshoot? and if so I just have to write the red marked
purely or continue to mark the green too? If you want you can also send me a
finished pattern with screenshot or text, thanks in advance;)