Hello Stuart,

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 15:36, Stuart Perkins <perkins.stu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> have an appVM which I use to connect via openconnect to a client's Cisco
> VPN.  I installed the openconnect connection in that specific
> appVM...program in the general template, but connection configuration only
> in that appVM.
> [...]

very interesting...
... working within IT I also have the same need to connect to our office
from outside and also to certain customers (who are also using Cisco gear)
I have been able to install Cisco AnyConnect in a fedora-28-work template
and have created AppVMs from it, which I use to connect via Cisco
Anyconnect.
Unfortunately I have been unable to create something like a Proxy VM.
Do you mind sharing your setup how you're using OpenConnect to connect to
Cisco VPNs?

- O.