Em domingo, 6 de janeiro de 2019 13:25:17 UTC-2, simon....@gmail.com  escreveu:
> On Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 1:32:45 PM UTC, Sergio Matta wrote:
> > I think I have a problem with yum file configuration. Fedora 25 looks like
> > ok but Qubes never finds data:
> >
> > Fedora 25 - x86_64 - Updates                     1.0 MB/s |   24 MB   00:24
> > Fedora 25 - x86_64                               2.0 MB/s |   50 MB   00:25
> > Qubes Dom0 Repository (updates)                   86  B/s |  169  B   00:01
> > Qubes Community Templates repository              84  B/s |  169  B   00:02
> > Qubes Templates repository                       116  B/s |  169  B   00:01
> > Qubes Templates repository                       116  B/s |  169  B   00:01
> > Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'qubes-dom0-current', ignoring this
> > repo.
> > Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'qubes-templates-sommunity', ignoring
> > this
> > repo.
> > Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'qubes-templates-itl', ignoring this
> > repo.
> > Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'qubes-templates-itl-testing',
> > ignoring this repo.
> > Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:09 ago on Sun Jan  6 10:12:44 2019.
> > Dependencies resolved.
> > Nothing to do.
> > Complete!
> > No packages downloaded
>
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3737
>
> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/releases/4.0/release-notes/#upgrading
>
> change your repo from http to https

Thank you Simon but it is not the protocol. I already had tried. I changed the
qubes-dom0.repo with the rpmnew too. It looks like url error but I checked the
url with firefox and it is ok.
Now, I had a idea to change the r$releasever variable with the string v4.0 and
it works! But there is something wrong in my Qubes. Why there is no $releasever
variable? I think I need another fresh installation!
Thank you to make me think!