On Sun, Jan 06, 2019 at 07:48:00PM -0800, Sergio Matta wrote:
> Em domingo, 6 de janeiro de 2019 13:25:17 UTC-2, simon....@gmail.com
> escreveu:
> > On Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 1:32:45 PM UTC, Sergio Matta wrote:
> > > I think I have a problem with yum file configuration. Fedora 25 looks
> > > like ok but Qubes never finds data:
> > >
> > > Fedora 25 - x86_64 - Updates                     1.0 MB/s |   24 MB
> > > 00:24
> > > Fedora 25 - x86_64                               2.0 MB/s |   50 MB
> > > 00:25
> > > Qubes Dom0 Repository (updates)                   86  B/s |  169  B
> > > 00:01
> > > Qubes Community Templates repository              84  B/s |  169  B
> > > 00:02
> > > Qubes Templates repository                       116  B/s |  169  B
> > > 00:01
> > > Qubes Templates repository                       116  B/s |  169  B
> > > 00:01
> > > Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'qubes-dom0-current', ignoring this
> > > repo.
> > > Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'qubes-templates-sommunity',
> > > ignoring this
> > > repo.
> > > Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'qubes-templates-itl', ignoring this
> > > repo.
> > > Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'qubes-templates-itl-testing',
> > > ignoring this repo.
> > > Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:09 ago on Sun Jan  6 10:12:44 2019.
> > > Dependencies resolved.
> > > Nothing to do.
> > > Complete!
> > > No packages downloaded
> >
> > https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3737
> >
> > https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/releases/4.0/release-notes/#upgrading
> >
> > change your repo from http to https
>
> Thank you Simon but it is not the protocol. I already had tried. I changed
> the qubes-dom0.repo with the rpmnew too. It looks like url error but I
> checked the url with firefox and it is ok.
> Now, I had a idea to change the r$releasever variable with the string v4.0
> and it works! But there is something wrong in my Qubes. Why there is no
> $releasever variable? I think I need another fresh installation!
> Thank you to make me think!

There's no need to reinstall, which wont solve your problem.
This is a known issue that has been covered on the list before, and
relates to your choice of updateVM. Try passing in --releasever=4.0 as
option in qubes-dom0-update.
There is a fix in testing, I think. maybe already reached stable, but as
you cant update that's not relevant to you. (Although you could manually
download it, copy it to dom0, check signature in dom0 with rpm -K, and
then install.)