Stumpy wrote on 1/9/19 12:07 AM:
On 1/8/19 7:04 PM, Stumpy wrote:
I thought I had snap installed but the app i installed via snap now does not seem to be working? I installed snapd in dom0 then tried installing a snap package in one of appvms but I am getting errors. If i try to run a snap from dom0:
qvm-run gfx /snap/bin/xnview

I get:
Running '/snap/bin/xnview/ on gfx
gfx: command failed with code: 1

when i try to run it within the appvm i get:
user@gfx:~$ xnview
Can not open /var/lib/snapd/seccomp/profiles//snap.xnview.xnview (No such file or directory)
aborting: No such file or directory

thoughts? please?

oh, and if i try to reinstall the app I get:
user@gfx:~$ sudo snap install xnview
snap "xnview" is already installed

Nothing should be installed to dom0. You'd have to install snapd in a template, and possibly the snap package. You might want to create a Standalone VM and install everything in there, instead of templates & AppVMs.