Dear all,

I recently released blib [1], a bash library which also aims to be useful for Qubes OS bash developers.

The documentation can be found at [2], the Qubes specific part at [3].

A short example of what it can do:

-------------------------------
#!/bin/bash

source blib

b_import "os/qubes4/dom0"

function getTheAnswer {
echo "There's none?!"
return 42
}

vm="d-testing"
b_dom0_ensureRunning "$vm" || { B_ERR="Failed to start the VM ${vm}. Maybe it doesn't exist?" ; B_E }

b_silence b_dom0_execFuncIn "$vm" "" "getTheAnswer"
echo "The answer to everything, computed by the VM ${vm}: $?"

Please let me know if there's any issues with it.

Best Regards
David

[1] https://github.com/3hhh/blib
[2] https://3hhh.github.io/blib-doc/blib.html