On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 08:35:29 -0800 (PST)
acharya.sagar.sag...@gmail.com wrote:

>I understand that the other VM which have firewall as their NetVM get the
>network which gets filtered through firewall VM to secure the system. The
>firewall system in turn receives network from sys-net. I connected my mobile
>and flipped the switch of USB tethering but am not sure how to configure it.
>
>I'm at the network connection page of sys-net where I need help of how to
>configure the network.
>
>There's not any material related to qubes USB tethering elsewhere.

Qubes passes network activity ultimately through sys-net.  Sys-net is just a
virtual machine with access to the network devices.  This means that in order
to use a usb tethered phone as a network device, the sys-net vm must have
access to the usb device the phone is connected to.  If you have sys-usb
implemented, it means assigning the device via qvm-usb.  If not, it means
assigning the usb hub at the qubes manager level...which will make other
devices on the same hub inaccessible to other VMs.

Stuart
Qubes 3.2 user...