Solved the tethering problem.

Stuart pointed the solution out but I used it after understanding a few things.
Tethering is automatically configured by the qube in which the USB bus exists.
So, we just have to make sure that the USB exists in that VM. I made sys-usb
because I didn't think sys-net was preconfigured well. Maybe it was, I didn't
try.

Go to dom0. In terminal use lsusb and figure out the bus on which your usb
device(tethering mobile connection) is. My was on bus 1. I made sys-usb, shut
it down, under it's settings, went to advanced changed it to HVM, went to
devices, located the PCI address of my USB port (shown in
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/assigning-devices/  ), selected it, pressed the
greater than sign. Goes to right side. Reset PCI Device(selected one). Restart
VM. Assign it as sys-firewall's NetVM. Tethering switch. Boom! Tethering done!

I'll do the adapter configuring soon.