Hello,

<nosugarmaxta...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 25. Feb. 2019, 03:17:

> (...)
> Hi, please note that Alex's guide was created just before Android-x86 Oreo
> was released. If you change 'repo init -u git://
> git.osdn.net/gitro,ot/android-x86/manifest
> <http://git.osdn.net/gitroot/android-x86/manifest> -b android-x86-7.1-r2'
> to 'repo init -u git://git.osdn.net/gitroot/android-x86/manifest -b
> oreo-x86', you'll have no mouse issues. Just rememeber not to do Alex's
> steps on fixing the mouse if you do, as you'll just recreate the mouse
> problem.

Would you mind sharing your ISO, so that I can use it for testing? I want
to know before what is working before going through the hazzle and build an
own ISO.

When you rebooted the appvm, and shut down the builder VM, the iso should
> have detached from the android appvm. Reboot Qubes if it hasn't.

Ok, thanks - I will try this.

I've been changing resolution by affixing 'vga=(desired resolution code)'
> to the end of the kernel. You can type vga=ask to get a list of resolution
> codes.

Very good idea, haven't thought about this myself - is it also possible to
change the Grub Options from within Android to make the change persistent,
if I found a working Resolution?

One question that has not been answered so far is, if there is already a
setup howto in Qubes Docs or the Community Docs.

- O