I'm banned again on whonix.  And now Patrick says on there he never told me to
fuck off.   And look now he corrected my grammar.  More proof he grew up
confused and was raised by irc 4chan trolls.  Which is ironic,  because most of
them are opposite of his main agenda.  In essence he is a  tool against himself.

But its confirmed the guy is a fraud.

Qubes could of been great.  But there is too many fakes on the project for it
to become more popular.   Its sort of like how linux users prefer noone uses
linux,  so they can feel special for using it.   Its probably why qubes-whonix
left Patrick.

  IMO using whonix is a security risk. I always felt that way cause of how
buggy it was.  But now you couldn't pay me to use it due to who maintains it.

And people like unman are just as bad.  He is here to undo man lol.

IF we look back.  All our systems got borked and Qubes started becoming less
user friendly,   After Unman started posting and being rude to people.   Before
Joanna's blog and paranoid mode came out.

Awoked is a good guy though.   But unman is actually a dev.....  its sad.

What alot of security professionals don't understand is 90% of compromises are
from social engineering or inside jobs.