one7tw...@gmail.com:
On Sunday, 31 March 2019 12:37:52 UTC+2, one7...@gmail.com  wrote:
Hello,

I have trouble updating my Qubes 4 installtion as suddenly updates seems to be
broken:

Additional comment:
I have looked at the output and found that I have no directory:
cachedir: /var/lib/qubes/dom0-updates/var/cache/yum/x86_64/4.0

Should this directory be present?

Loooking at:

Unknown configuration value: failovermethod=priority in
/var/lib/qubes/dom0-updates/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo; Configuration: OptionBinding
with id "failovermethod" does not exist

As this directory is not present, the fedora.repo file is also not located
there.
The fedora.repo file can be found in /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo and I tried to comment
out the lines "failovermethod=priority" but then I get the following results:

You might try temporarily changing your updateVM to a debian based one. If it's sys-firewall, could easily change the template for it. Then once updates are processing normally again, change it back.