Hi There,

Thanks a lot! What a great community!

Cheers

On 17/04/2019 21:45, 799 wrote:
Hello Claudio

Claudio Chinicz <cchin...@gmail.com <mailto:cchin...@gmail.com>> schrieb am Mi., 17. Apr. 2019, 15:39:

    Hi All,

    I'm trying to install/test/play with Mirage, following
    instructions from
    https://github.com/mirage/qubes-mirage-firewall.

    Honestly, I've got entirely lost, since I'm not a pro and not
    proficient
    with Linux.

    Can anyone provide a step-by-step recipe how to install the unikernel?

I was also struggling with the installation, therefore (and to save time for the Mirage Pros to develop the firewall not helping newbies like myself) I have created a howto:

https://github.com/Qubes-Community/Contents/blob/master/docs/customization/mirage-firewall.md

You can run all steps from dom0 ;-)
If you need further help, to not hesitate to ask.
I'd like to hear your feedback, if we can improve the howto.

- O/799