On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 9:29:33 AM UTC-4, Brendan Hoar wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 2:46:10 PM UTC-4, 799 wrote:
> > I was also struggling with the installation, therefore (and to save time
> > for the Mirage Pros to develop the firewall not helping newbies like
> > myself) I have created a howto:
> >

> > https://github.com/Qubes-Community/Contents/blob/master/docs/customization/mirage-firewall.md
>
> Thanks for this effort.
>
> 1) I had to remove the "-" from a variable assignment/use: "MirageFW-BuildVM"
>  "MirageFWBuildVM".
>
> 2) An error was returned after soft linking to the docker directory before it
> was created (which happens in a later command), but that was not a blocker to
> continue.
>
> 3) The build is failing due to missing components in the build script, so I
> am stuck there, see below:
<snip>

4) The ln -s has the arguments reversed which ends up leading to the docker
install storage in /dev/xvda3 (/var/lib/docker) instead of in /dev/xvdb
(/home/user/var_lib_docker), so it fails on my system as / runs out of room.
I've reversed the arguments in the ln -s and it is working now.

Thanks a bunch!