evas...@firemail.cc:
Okey... keep calm...
Time to time I can use dom0 console without troubles (sudo qubes-dom0-update also still work by no fix still come :( )
I guess now need to somehow change new kernel to old one?
How to do this? I guess I'm at UEFI mode (new notebook)
1) boot from some qubes installed usb flash and I will see recovery mode? Or not? 2) I tried to access /boot/efi/ to edit xen.cfg (only it must be edited?), but no access. sudo cd /boot/efi/ (success) then-> sudo ls show me my home folder. How to get access to /boot/efi and what I must edit to return to my old kernel?
3) or any other recovery methods please :)
Thanks!

First thing to try is to rollback the dom0 kernel update. If you're using UEFI boot, "sudo nano /boot/efi/EFI/qubes/xen.cfg" and change the default kernel line at the top to point to the previous version number. Save and reboot. If you're not sure how to do that, send me your xen.cfg file.