evas...@firemail.cc:
On 2019-05-26 15:57, 'awokd' via qubes-users wrote:

Log(url): i DOT imgur DOT com SLASH Z8GbXLJ.jpg

it request to run fsch or e2fsck. What I must run first and how?

Then if filesystem will be fixed, how to mount boot to change it? I guess this emergency console can help me, because dom0 console after boot not usable now (system can freeze). Here is a good point to change things. Hope that it's possible to recover filesystem here.

Filesystem corruption is a different issue. In the emergency console, "fsck /dev/mapper/qubes_dom0-root". Answer y to everything it asks, then "reboot". If that lets you get back into Qubes, DO NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL RUNNING A FULL BACKUP. Then try editing xen.cfg as previously described.