Hi,

I'm having random issues while on wireguard where request to some sites simply
stalls until it times out. If I reload the pages often enough I will finally
able to get the response, although this happens randomly, currently I'm able to
reproduce this issue in ever few requests. When the request doesn't hangs I've
noticed that the loading of some sites like speedtest, github,..etc takes
longer than usual (when compared with openvpn or with traffic without any
aditional encapsulation).

This only happens when traffic is originated from any AppVM is routed through a
NetVM that runs wireguard. When I use openvpn in the same NetVM everything
works fine without any timeout or delays. Everything also works perfectly fine
on wireguard if the request is originated form the NetVM where wireguard runs.
The problem only happens when the NetVM runs wireguard and the traffic is
routed from another AppVM.

Based on the packet captures I took, I can see that the TLS handshake for some
sites stalls, after the client hello is sent and the connection then hangs
until it times out.

        I don't know what's tampering with the traffic but it only happens with
wireguard and only if traffic is routed from another AppVM to the NetVM that
runs wireguard.

Any ideas what might be causing this erratic behavior?