So I’m still learning about Qubes but I have a question please. I was told that
if dom0 gets infected, everything in the laptop can be found and read. The ip
is not a problem but I’m not sure about the MAC address? If they found out the
latter by infecting dom0, what are the possibilities to trace that MAC address
to the laptop owner?