ehag...@gmail.com:
I wouild like to use wasbi in a whonix VM.

Can any one tell me how to make it work step by step_

Assuming Wasabi is a cloud provider and assuming it has some Linux client (would be good if you provided more detail so people don't have to guess), the direct answer to your question as stated would be to install their client software into the whonix-ws-14 template. However, unless you've audited their software this could be a bad idea from an anonymity perspective as it may link your identity across all Whonix client sessions.

Safer option would be to clone whonix-ws-14 to a new template just for Wasabi use, install their software in it, then create an AppVM based on it networked to sys-whonix.