Thanks for your response.

I have some which don't show as active - it's looking like some data loss..

Something I am getting when I run
Lvconvert --repair qubes_dom0/pool00

WARNING: Sum of all thin volume sizes (2.67TiB) exceeds the size of thin pools
and the size of whole volume group (931.02GiB)

Is this something I can fix perhaps?

Also, I have some large volumes which are present. I've considered trying to
remove them, but I might hold off until I get data off the active volumes
first..

I've run across the thin_dump / thin_check / thin_repair commands. It seems
they're used under the hood by lvconvert --repair to check thin volumes.

Is there a way to relate those dev_ids back to the thin volumes lvm can't seem
to find?