Hello,

I'm struggling to get my T480s working on resume as it displays a blank screen
that doesn't allow me to do anything.
All problematic modules are already part of the suspend blacklist:

ehci_pci
xhci_pci
iwldvm
iwlmvm

Nonetheless the resume only works when I shutdown the sys-usb before the
suspend, which is a bit painful to do on every suspend.
Power management also doesn't work, when I press the power off button nothing
happens nor the laptop enters the suspend state.
The battery also get hot very quickly and drains very fast it seems its not
optimized.

Did anyone managed to fix these issues with the T480s or the T480?

Any recommendations are really appreciate.

Thank you!