O K you have asked many different questions as you have proceeded, and I
don't have a problem with that. At this point, you are asking the same
question as this thread. I direct yo to the stack exchange link in that
thread, which does ask other questons but they hinge on the answer to the
quesstion of what gpg command will work to see the footprint of the
xxx.pubkey file.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/qubes-users/v9aaQ1SAG9I