Well, once we have Chocolatey provisioned we can easily specify for
Sysinternals to be pre-insatlled.

As for the zeroing, there is an option in the windows-7.xml answer file that
provides an option to zero the disk before installation but I disabled it
because I though it would slow down the installation.