Thanks a lot! That seams way better.
So one just attach it and I works straight away? With no need to alter
Qubes or install any software?

And from and security point of view? Will it add any additional risk
when connection to a public network using Tor?

And any ideer how long the is reach? I guess the answer is in this numbers
300 Mbps, 125 Nand flash. The antenna I considered earlier could add 200
meters the the original retch of the wifi. I presume this one a lot
more powerfull.

Den torsdag 12 september 2019 kl. 22:35:47 UTC+2 skrev Francesco:nnn