I installed Qubes a couple of weeks ago and yesterdays dom0 update causes a
kernel panic.  Looking through grub it appears the new kernel is lacking
the initramfs image (only the older kernel entries have the grub line
"module --nounzip /initramfs-4.19.56-1....img).    Any suggestions on
reinstalling the kernel or fixing the issue would be appreciated.

The Reporting bugs page says to use the provided template, and to include
the HTML comments in the issue template, but does give any clue about where
the issue temple resides or how to use it.

Thanks,
Chuck

PS.  Qubes release 4.0   I installed the RC a few weeks ago, then
reinstalled on a SSD drive.