r...@aarden.me:

> It has taken four years to get to here.  I have tried this with Debian and
> Qube OS.  I could not get Xen on Debian to work due to my wireless only
> networking of my laptop.  With Qubes, it has been getting wireless and USB
> to both work.  This time, wireless worked maybe.
>
> There is a sys-USB qube.  This will be my next challenge.  I want to be
> able to use a mouse and, as this is a laptop, and I would like to connect
> to my USB3 docking station and test out the functionality.

Mouse shouldn't be too hard, but some USB controllers don't like running
inside a qube. To see the log, you need to be in su mode in a dom0
session, so "sudo nano /var/log/libvirt/libxl/libxl-driver.log" should
work. Check it shortly after attempting to start sys-usb if it is
failing to start.

--
- don't top post