This is R4.1 build 20191013

It works pretty well, definitely better than 4.0, but there are some weird boot
issues. If I let it boot with everything as default, it will boot loop before
reaching the disk password screen. I found I can get it to boot successfully if
I add to the Xen commandline
noreboot=1 loglvl=all
and remove from the linux commandline
rhgb quiet rd.qubes.hide_all_usb

Still working on narrowing down which of those is/are responsible for fixing
the problem (I can't figure out why any of them would).

Improvements since 4.0:
Screen power management works - brightness controls, and screen poweroff after
inactivity (in 4.0
it would just blank but not power off)
Audio works, which it did not work in 4.0 even after many days of
troubleshooting
amdgpu works correctly - doesn't freeze when booting without nomodeset
Multimedia keys - not sure if they worked in 4.0 or not

Still working:
UEFI mode
wifi
touchpad
keyboard

Still NOT working:
Suspend/resume

Not tested (yet):
Legacy mode
HDMI audio & video
USB Qube
SD card reader
Microphone
Webcam
Wired networking

I'll try to do some more testing and update this thread when I have a chance.
Just putting this out
there for now.