Hello!
I am having trouble anonymizing my MAC address -- the documentation says that I
need to go into the Network Manager in the tray on my sys-net Qube, but I can't
find NM anywhere. I can access it via the terminal, and have been able to use
[[sudo NetworkManager -V]] in both sys-net and dom0, so I know it's there, but
I don't know how to access it.

If it's of any help, when I check the version in dom0 it gives 1.4.6-1fc25, but
in sys-net it gives 1.15.4-1fc30. Also, I added "network-manager" into the
net-sys qube via the "Services" tab in that Qube's settings, but that didn't
seem to change anything.

I've looked through the FAQs, I've searched the web, and I've phoned a friend.
I've looked over the documentation, too, but I'm sorry to say that it's beyond
my ability to understand at this point*. I've played around with it on my own
for a number hours, but I'm just out of my depth here. Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

*If anyone can point me towards a place where I could start learning this
stuff, that would also be amazing :)