A way to download Windows 10 Pro manually and install it.

I haven’t managed to download Windows 10 Pro by using the file
“download-windows.sh”. So instead I downloaded Windows 10 Pro manually and ran
the script afterwards.

You can follow these steps to do it the same way as I did it:

1)  Open the “Qube Settings” for the domain “windows-mgmt”. Under “Network”,
choose “default” one and click on “Apply”.

2)  Open the domains Firefox browser and search the web for “how to download
windows 10”.
      One of the first results is a link to a Microsoft webpage from which it
is possible to download the file in the local language.
      The file gets downloaded to the download folder in the domain.

3)  Open the “Qube Settings” for the domain “windows-mgmt”. Under “Network”,
choose “(none)” and click on “Apply”.

4)  Move or copy the file to this destination:
/Documents/qvm-create-windows-qube/windows-media/isos

5)  Open the terminal in dom0 and execute the following script (remember to
write the name of the iso file you downloaded in step 2 instead of “filename”):

./qvm-create-windows-qube.sh -n sys-whonix -oyw -i filename.iso -a
win10x64-pro.xml anon-win10

Info: anon-win10 will be the name of the domain. I don’t know if it is possible
to change the domain name without spoiling anything.

Do not close the terminal before it says the installation was complete
(successfully) !

Let the terminal do the job, it restarts the qube and so on when it is
necessary.

When I got into Windows there appeared three message boxes. One saying that the
pc has to be restarted. A second one saying that drive D has to be formatted.
And the third one saying something about a private drive as far as I recall.

I started to click OK, I think on the third messaged, and then Windows
immediately closed and restarted and seemed to run fine afterwards.

And in the terminal it said the installation was completed successfully.