søndag den 22. marts 2020 kl. 23.32.30 UTC+1 skrev Francesco:

> On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 8:15 AM 'M' via qubes-users <
> qubes...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> How to setup a Win 10 HVM according to this page:
>> https://github.com/elliotkillick/qvm-create-windows-qube
>> ?
>>
>> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Felliotkillick%2Fqvm-create-windows-qube&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHygrrCGNRnSzK0GPvO5Iylynm6eA>
>>

>> See below for my detailed description on how to use this method:
>>
>> 1)  Open your Firefox browser in a VM - for example in the untrusted VM.
>>
>> 2)  To save the install.sh script file:  Open this page:
>> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/elliotkillick/qvm-create-windows-qube/master/install.sh
>>
>> and save it as install.sh
>>
>> 3)  To copy the file to dom0: Open the dom0 terminal and execute this
>> command:  qvm-run -p --filter-escape-chars --no-color-output untrusted
>> "cat '/home/user/Downloads/install.sh'" > install.sh
>>
>> 4)  To check that the file is copied to dom0: Execute this command in the
>> dom0 terminal: ls
>>
>> 5)  To get Qubes OS to execute the script in the "install.sh" file:
>> Execute this command in the dom0 terminal: chmod +x install.sh &&
>> ./install.sh
>>
>> 6)  Download the version of Windows 10 you want to use to the
>> "windows-mgmt" VM.
>>      You can execute the script in the file "download-windows.sh , but it
>> might not work - I couldn't make it work. In that case, do the following:
>>
>>      6a)  Open the “Qube Settings” for the domain “windows-mgmt”. Under
>> “Network”, choose the “default” one and click on “Apply”.
>>
>>      6b)  Open the domains Firefox browser and search the web for “how to
>> download windows 10”.
>>             One of the first results is a link to a Microsoft webpage
>> from which it is possible to download the file in the local language.
>>             The file gets downloaded to the download folder in the
>> domain.
>>
>>      6c)  Open the “Qube Settings” for the domain “windows-mgmt”. Under
>> “Network”, choose “(none)” and click on “Apply”.
>>
>>      6d)  Move or copy the downloaded Win10 ISO-file to this destination:
>> /Documents/qvm-create-windows-qube/windows-media/isos
>>
>>      6e)  Open the terminal in dom0 and execute the following script
>> (remember to write the name of the ISO-file you downloaded in step 6b
>> instead of “filename”): ./qvm-create-windows-qube.sh -n sys-whonix -oyw
>> -i filename.iso -a win10x64-pro.xml Win10
>>             Info: "Win10" will be the name of the domain.
>>             Do not close the terminal before it says the installation was
>> complete (successfully) !  Let the terminal do the job, it restarts the
>> qube and so on when it is necessary.
>>
>> 7)  When you get into Windows there might appear three message boxes. One
>> saying that the pc has to be restarted. A second one saying that drive D
>> has to be formatted. And the third one saying something about a private
>> drive. Just click on "OK". Then Windows will close immediately and restart.
> [...]

You\re right, I forgot to mention that:

After the installation is complete and the Windows 10 HVM is shut down, you
have to execute the following command in the dom0 terminal to view the
Windows GUI-window again: qvm-features <windows_qube> gui 1

Write the name of the domain (for example “anon-win10”), instead of
<windows_qube>
.