On Thu, 19 Mar 2020, Vít Šesták wrote:

> Well, maybe it would be better to just compile some newer StubDom.
>
> Also, I have realized that there is some similar discussion on Github:
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/5615

Yes, multiple person have reported this same issue also on this list.
I even saw one report in some in some external bug tracker. In that case
it was mixed up with some other issue within the same issue. The Intel
devs chose to prioritize the other issue over the one that seems to occur
in case of Qubes. It is very obvious that this HW was out when the driver
still had very subpar quality (Intel claimed support but many found out
the device just doesn't work, this wasn't at all Qubes specific at start)
so I wouldn't be surprised if it has something to do with the driver.

--
 i.