Hello Qubes community,

I'm only a short-term user of Qubes-OS - and - I'm still struggling with
all the details you have to know & understand.

*How could it be explained, that a package, which was manually installed
into an freshly created AppVM, get's removed?*

I've tried to find an answer or explanation both in the Qubes - as well as
- Fedora documentation myself, unfortunately without success.

Here's the timeline of the activities I performed in that particular AppVM:

###

    2020-04-10 ~ 12:45 - Install PHP & Composer

    2020-04-10 ~ 15:00 - Resolve the problem using the built-in web server

    <Next day>

    2020-04-11 ~ 16:10 - Read & execute the 'Installing Yii' section in
'The Definitive Guide to Yii2'

    * Unable to install Yii2, since PHP & Composer are no longer found :-(

    2020-04-11 ~ 16:50 - Analyze <?what?>

    * I guess it's time to learn / read more about 'DNF' ...

###

I did not further touch that AppVM, beside running a few DNF commands in
order to understand the status a bit better ...

Any ideas, what might have happened to this Fedora 30-based AppVM - or -
any pointers, what I could check/ do in order to resolve this issue?

With kind regards,

VR