Kgpe-d16 is supported under heads, is blobless and supported by coreboot 4.11
and heads under coreboot 4.8.1 as of right now with plans of upgrading to
latest version supporting it before support got dropped since not enough
attention nor love was given to it to justify upstream maintainership.

This is an adventurous path though, since noone took the venture of making that
refurb hardware ready for consumers as of right now.

Using it as a server personally. With a qubesos supported video card and jumper
set to deactivate onboard integrated graphic (which offers really poor
graphics) that could be an awesome project, but adventurous.

Insurgo