Thanks for your feedback.

Am Montag, 4. Mai 2020 22:25:13 UTC+2 schrieb dhorf-hfr...@hashmail.org:

> On Mon, May 04, 2020 at 12:28:27PM -0700, viktor....@gmail.com
> <javascript:> wrote:
> > If I'd like to remove any old & **unused** Template VMs (e.g. Debian 9,
> > Fedora 29, etc.) all I have to do is to start the Qubes Manager, select
> the
> > template I'd like to remove - and - select 'Delete qube' ...
>
> this should not work for templates that were installed by rpm.
> you will have to use "rpm -e qubes-template-fedora-23" (or similar).

I'm a new user of Qubes OS. - I started to use it only with R4.0.

*Does any of the above concern me?*

this will also require you clean up anything depending on these
> templates first, like switching all VMs using them to something else,
> removing related dvm templates ...

I'm aware/ took care of that/ already. - This is why I referred to 'remove
old & **** unused *** Template VMs'.

i recommend to keep your one-generation-outdated mainline-template
> around (even if it is EOL) if you can spare the diskspace.
> if you manage to wreck your new mainline template some way, it is
> easier to recover from that with an outdated than with no template.

 This advice of yours I don't fully understand - but - I'll defer it to
another message.

With kind regards,

VR