CLI way: simply *set 'enabled=0' in /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-modular.repo*

On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 7:04:51 AM UTC, Frédéric Pierret wrote:

> Unless you have specific needs for modular itself, *we disable them by
> default in builds* because we don't need them. So if you don't, simply
> disable them. Unfortunately, this is a recurrent problem with modular repos
> which are subject to very unstable behavior.

Frédéric,

With the editor, I opened  */etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-modular.repo* and found
1 of the 3 classes, or whatever they are, is enabled, but since this is the
first I've touched it, not sure how it came to be, if *"we disable them by
default in builds"*. I changed it to "0" and will check the other
templates. Thanks for your help. - David

name=Fedora Modular $releasever - $basearch