On 5/30/20 1:10 AM, dennisjmen...@gmail.com wrote:
I verified with the PGP key. Redownloded. Wrote the dd in Fedora. Still not
working. I’m stumped. I don’t get it. I’m super bummed.

Could it be that there _is_ graphics output, but your screen cannot handle it (and thus stays black)?

You could try to use a different computer to install Qubes OS on a removable media, and then try if your X setup works in the real OS.

Alternatively did you try to "switch back" to a text terminal using Crtl+Alt+F1 through F12 (don't know which are alive, so try a few)?

And if you have a prompt on such a terminal, you could try inspecting logs (specifically the X server's log)...