On 8/1/20 1:00 AM, bob ruff wrote:
Someone helped me install Qubes a couple of years ago. I just started
learning it when I was interrupted--for 2 years. Now dom0 is reporting
update expired 455 days ago. Do I need to reinstall Qubes to do updates
etc.?

2 years ago there was 3.2; the current version is 4.0 and cannot be upgraded easily from 3.2.

So you should probably reinstall.