I can open the .iso with "nano vim" but ultimately that doesn't get me to
the config file /EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.cfg that is described but not named in
the following post.

I'm also rather concerned why there are two "Original Installer ISO" files
described here. Why doesn't he just list the filenames?

I'm also having difficult saving files to the .iso

Mike