Hi,

I am having difficulty getting my wifi working, and have tried in both
r 4.0.3 and 4.0.4-rc1.

I also tried in the live disks of Fedora versions 25 and 32. It does
not work in 25, but is fine in 32.

I checked the devices of sys-net, and the Intel network controllwer is
being passed across OK. It must be the right device because everything
else on the motherboard is AMD ;)

Am I confused or what? I had imagined that if the device is being
passed through to sys-net, then the drivers would have to be in
sys-net? And I also thought that if the standard Fedora 32 contained
the drivers for this wifi device then the qubes template would?

Am I making too many assumptions there? Any ideas what I need to try
to do next to get this working?

Warmly
R~~