Hi!

I've upgraded all my fedora-30 VMs to fedora-31, and before going to fedora-32 I wanted to get rid of one fedora-30 template that is unused. However when I try to delete the qube from the Qubes Manager, I get this error: "VM installed by package manager: fedora-30"

I have no idea what to do. Did I miss something?

Regardfs,
Ulrich