Le 11/28/20 à 5:28 PM, Ulrich Windl a écrit :
Hi!

I've upgraded all my fedora-30 VMs to fedora-31, and before going to fedora-32
I wanted to get rid of one fedora-30 template that is unused.
However when I try to delete the qube from the Qubes Manager, I get this error: "VM
installed by package manager: fedora-30"

I have no idea what to do. Did I miss something?

Regardfs,
Ulrich

Hi,

In dom0:

        sudo dnf -y remove qubes-template-fedora-30

Best,
Frédéric