On 12/16/20 1:26 PM, Rusty Bird wrote:
Stumpy:
[bob@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-rofi
[...]
No Match for argument qubes-rofi

The package is called just "rofi":
https://contrib.qubes-os.org/yum/r4.0/current/dom0/fc25/rpm/

which seems to be similar to an error i get when i try to
install qubes-tunnel in a fed32 minimal template?

Looks like qubes-tunnel is in Fedora 32 current-testing, but hasn't
been uploaded to current yet:

https://contrib.qubes-os.org/yum/r4.0/current-testing/vm/fc32/rpm/
https://contrib.qubes-os.org/yum/r4.0/current/vm/fc32/rpm/
https://github.com/QubesOS-contrib/updates-status/issues?q=tunnel+r4.0+fc32

Rusty

Oi. That was too simple, can't belive I didnt try just "rofi" thanks for that.

As for fed32/tunnel, thanks I will follow those git status for it.

Much appreciated!!