On 12/16/20 2:40 PM, Frédéric Pierret wrote:

Le 12/16/20 à 7:42 PM, Stumpy a écrit :
On 12/16/20 1:26 PM, Rusty Bird wrote:
Stumpy:
[bob@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-rofi
[...]
No Match for argument qubes-rofi

The package is called just "rofi":
https://contrib.qubes-os.org/yum/r4.0/current/dom0/fc25/rpm/

which seems to be similar to an error i get when i try to
install qubes-tunnel in a fed32 minimal template?

Looks like qubes-tunnel is in Fedora 32 current-testing, but hasn't
been uploaded to current yet:

https://contrib.qubes-os.org/yum/r4.0/current-testing/vm/fc32/rpm/
https://contrib.qubes-os.org/yum/r4.0/current/vm/fc32/rpm/
https://github.com/QubesOS-contrib/updates-status/issues?q=tunnel+r4.0+fc32

Rusty

Oi. That was too simple, can't belive I didnt try just "rofi" thanks for that.

As for fed32/tunnel, thanks I will follow those git status for it.

Much appreciated!!

Fedora 32 version for qubes-tunnel is currently uploading to stable. Sorry for the delay :)

Best,
Frédéric

Thanks for much for that!
So does this mean I should be able to install qubes-tunnel now? I just ask because when i try i get:

Last metadata expiration check: 0:08:09 ago on Thu Dec 17 06:17:34 2020.
Dependencies resolved.
Nothing to do.
Complete!
Last metadata expiration check: 0:08:31 ago on Thu Dec 17 06:17:34 2020.
Dependencies resolved.
Nothing to do.
Complete!
Last metadata expiration check: 0:08:49 ago on Thu Dec 17 06:17:34 2020.
No match for argument: qubes-tunnel
Error: Unable to find a match: qubes-tunnel

So perhaps its currently for fedora regular rather than minimal?