Is it possible?
I don't want to use Grub Bootloader anymore. But also i cannot turn off
Secure Boot in my Bios interface. I have heard for secureboot the OS must
be signed from a root of trust? I installed Qubes in legacy mode.

My BIOS is like from a Kindergarden. It doesn't supports any valuable
settings for me. I even cannot turn hyperthrading of by default... I own
InsydeH20 Bios(Acer). But im not a Bios engineer, i have no clue how to
unlock advanced Settings for my BIOS.

Also i have a problem with my Monitor don't turning the backlight off. Is
there a workaround for that? Dom0 Log says something that there seems to be
a problem.

Greetings
Svetlana