On 5/1/21 11:13 AM, TheGardner wrote:
Since several days all my disposable VMs starting with a QubesIncoming
folder (w/a personal folder and three files inside).
Guess I accidentially moved these files to whonix-
ws-15-dvm during a previous Move-to-vm command.

Question now is: how can someone remove these files and clear the -dvm VM
again? Is this somethings to be done in dom0?

Just start the template VM and remove the ~/QubesIncoming folder.