On Sat, May 01, 2021 at 01:35:55PM -0700, TheGardner wrote:
> Thanks for the help, but a start of the template wouldn't help, cause the
> /QubesIncoming folder wasn't build there. It was build in a dvm-VM.
> But found a way now. You have to start the dvm-VM via Qubes Manager and
> have to start a terminal via rightclick on the Q symbol in the info bar >
> dvm-Qube > Run Terminal.
>
> David Hobach schrieb am Samstag, 1. Mai 2021 um 13:43:56 UTC+2:
>

> > Just start the template VM and remove the ~/QubesIncoming folder.

DisposableVMs effectively have **two** templates.
There is the qube that is the template for the disposableVM - that is a
qube that has the `template_for_dispvms` property set. This is called
the DisposableVM Template.
Then there is the "normal" Template that *that* qube uses.

I think that David was suggesting you edit the qube that the
disposableVM is based on this is what you did.