On Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 8:03:36 AM UTC-4 unman wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 10:02:34AM -0700, Chrome wrote:
> > qubes downloading...
> > error: failed retrieving file 'qubes.db' from disk : Couldn't open file
> > /tmp/qubes-packages-mirror-repo/pkgs/qubes.db
> > error: failed to synchronize all databases (download library error)
> >

> Strange - as I say, works for me.
> What template are you using for the build machine?
> With debug on do you see any issues with the initial mount of the local
> repository?
>
> How do I turn debug on? What commands should I try running?

As for the template, I'm using fedora 32 minimal. I understood the
following steps of the guide to be executed as follows:
https://github.com/Qubes-Community/Contents/blob/master/docs/building/building-archlinux-template.md
Step 0: Dom 0 terminal for all commands
Step 1: open non root xterm in templateVM Fedora32minimal, execute commands
Step 2: Setup appvm build-archlinux2 and set it up per guide and pictures
Step 3-6: All run in appvm terminal per instructions.

If I did something wrong, I don't know what it is. I think the instructions
given are quite sparse for the issues I'm encountering. But that can't be
helped huh?