On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 08:57:07AM -0400, Haisam Khalil wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 6:52 AM unman <un...@thirdeyesecurity.org> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 09:14:47AM -0700, Chrome wrote:
> > >
> > > Doesn't matter because I give up on this approach or the debian
> > approach. I
> > > nuked the fedora 32 minimal template and will give it a fresh start.  I
> > can
> > > tell you for sure I followed your instructions and the documentation and
> > > got no further than I was when I started this post.
> > >
> > > Starting fresh: how would you install ArchLinux in preparation for
> > > installing blackarch on top of it?
> > >

> > Good luck with the build - use a 33 template, turn up logging and post
> > your results.
> > If you want a prebuilt template, I have recent builds at
> > https://qubes.3isec.org
>
> thank you unman, I???ll run man on the commands to figure out the logging.
> I???ll post up when done. Appreciate all the help to date.
>
> > <https://qubes.3isec.org>
> >
> --
> Best,

There are "DEBUG" and "VERBOSE" settings in builder.conf, explained in
doc/Configuration.md
Those parameters will impact on the log files in build-logs (in
particular I think having them set will not create a log file for the
template build), but they will produce a far more verbose output.

This should help you to identify where the problem lies.
Best of luck