https://github.com/Qubes-Community/Contents/blob/master/docs/os/windows/windows-vm.md

I am stuck at
-

   - Click "Boot from CDROM":
      - "from file in qube":
         - Select the qube that has the ISO.
         - Select ISO by clicking "...".
      - Click "OK" to boot into the windows installer.

- Windows Installer:

   -

   Mostly as usual, but automatic reboots will halt the qube - just restart
   it again and again until the installation is finished.
   -

   Install on first disk.

When I attempt to boot from the iso in another qube, it pops up two
windows, first what appears to be the windows installer, then a blank
terminal that seems unresponsive. I believe the process is borked but it
shouldn't be? It's pretty simple yet doesn't seem to work for me. What do I
do?