Hi,

Wondering if the Archlinux dev "seberm" is on this list, and what (if
anything) is happening with the Qubes AUR packages?

        https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?O=0&K=qubes

I have been using these repos (the six of them that are not "empty")
to keep my Arch AppVM alive for quite some time now (years?) and for
the first time in a very long time, I seem to have a hard failure. The
Arch VM boots, but X does not work.

(Basically, if no one is working this I need to move on from Arch....)

TIA.....