'qtpie' via qubes-users:

When I switch the sys-usb to a debian 11 template:
(same)
4. I can use the keyboard inside the sys-usb qube, not in other qubes. The mousepointer does not respond at all.

How can I troubleshoot this? thanks for your suggestions.

Double-check you have the same Qubes packages installed in your deb11 template. I'd look for qubes-usb-proxy and qubes-input-proxy-sender first.

--
- don't top post